Saturday, August 27, 2011

NEW Idea


So I mentioned that I have been reading another mom's blog from the ATX area. Well she has an adorable daughter (who is also in boutique modeling) and this great idea. I am thinking about spinning off of it to create a truly memorable momento for Trevor.

She takes a photo of her child each day and attaches a "love letter" to it; typically words of wisdom for her daughter. I LOVE this idea and even mentioned to her once all 365 are done that she should publish it for it her daughter.

So my twist...not 365 pictures, not a photo a day, or words of wisdom (well not exactly).... I am thinking just some of my favorite photos with some of my favorite quotes/poems/songs. What do you think?!?! Is it too much of a "rip-off"?

Here's my first photo...any quote ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment