Sunday, July 25, 2010

Trevor turns 3!!!
















So 7-7-10 came and went! Seaworld was fun and all but now it is time for the party!!


Trevor LOVES Diego and so we had a Diego party! I was really impressed with HEB as they did the cake again this year (each year I am usually a bit bummed). It looked good and the cupcakes were great too!
Trevor had many guests and was spoiled rotten! We arranged for a huge slip n slide so that everyone could enjoy and stay cool -- as a July Saturday is not the coolest day of the year! My tip of the party was having numerous "cooling stations" good for each age group! Slip n slide for the adventurous, our "redneck pool" for the older more calm and the baby pool for the lil ones or people's feet!!!

It was so nice to see everyone who came! Trevor was excited about a few of his school friends making it over and quickly made up lost time with them. He actually let us light candles on his cake this year -- years before he freaked out about fire! At one point - after the pinata and a fw guests had gone-- he said to me "Momma, let's get in the car!" WHY I asked? "I want to find a new house!" Perhaps that was my cue that he was done partying?!?!?

Thank Goodness for my Aunt Trish-- she was the "party photographer" and did an awesome job capturing the moments! If you attended the party and want to see some pics - email me and I'll send you the link!

We had so much fun that day - we had to save the presents for the morning after! Needless to say he was overwhelmed and over stimulated with all his goodies - but he did love them all!! I probably could've saved a few for Christmas and he would've never known!!! But sincerely, a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you for making it out for our lil man's special day and for helping us all celebrate!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREVOR!!! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe he is 3 already. *SIGH* I'm always happy to take photos. Sorry I didn't get more of the Bday boy - he's too fast for me! XXOO

    ReplyDelete