Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dolphins, Seals and Orcas OH MY!!!







So for Trevor's inevitable 3rd birthday I decided that he should get to go to Seaworld San Antone since he has this fascination and love of all things sea life! So he was all prepped and proceeds to inform anyone and everyone that he "will turn 3 at Seaworld!" We jumped on the $5 child ticket and brought my nephew as well - thinking Trevor would fair better during an 'all day in the heat park' with someone else along for the ride!

Dinner the night before at Joe's Crab Shack (it was across from the hotel--btw Thanks DAD!!!!) we were inormed that Trevor would be "getting his party started at Seaworld!!" hmmmm...wonder where that phrase came from!? Before hitting the bed for the night - in preps for a long day - we hit the pool. Trevor made friends (as he does anywhere he goes..sound familiar....Justin!!!!!) and learned by a sweet 9 year old (or so) how to "dive!" So after that late night swim he returns to the room to say (word for word) "Shoot that was a good swim!" Justin, Klay and I about died laughing!

Seaworld lived up to its hype and actually amazed us in the waterpark department! That could totally have been a whole day adventure itself! At 2 pm we were thinking WHY had we waited so long to hit this area of the park!?? Trevor LOVED the wave pool if you can believe it! plus the lazy river was nice! We of course saw like every show they had...Shamu rocked and we got to see the new baby Orca! Azul wasn't very good:( But Trevor LOVED feeding the dolphins and trying to "pet" them! I think Klay had a good time as well and he was so well behaved! I thought for sure I was crazy thinking I could do this with 2 kids...but they amazed me! Thank God Justin took off and came with me --- not sure I could've done it by myself!

Needless to say the boys and I had a blast and what a memory for Trevor! He passed out about 10 minutes after stopping to grab McD's with apples and dip in hand! Luckily his 7-7-07 luck was with us--as we got pulled over on the way back in Dripping - WARNING only but still!!!

WHAT A DAY!!!! I only hope that Trevor treasures this memory some time in his life - as I will treasure it always!

No comments:

Post a Comment