Friday, April 5, 2013

Long time.... no blog

Sorry about the absence folks.... not that there are too many of you that obsess over this weekly!!! lol

We've had a lot going on so that's where I will start.....
 * Trevor is in T--Ball  We are doing Spring ball at Oak Hill League and are Rangers!  Trevor seems to like it, but not as much as I think Daddy would like.  They butt heads a lot when it comes to practicing.  2 stubborn boys do not = a calm and  happy moment!! I play referee most nights ;)  but Daddy is learning more and more how to talk to and instruct Trevor so that tears, whining and frustration do not over ride the moment.  He has been playing Pitcher, Right Field and Short Stop lately!  He even made an out one game!  He was so proud!  It's the best feeling a mom can have -- seeing her baby succeed!  We love the Coach and feel like Trevor is really getting a good foundation in baseball.  So hopefully we have a future ball player in the family!
* Photography is getting off the ground!  I have been offering some sessions to "strangers"  - lol.  In other words I have advertised  my services.  I am excited to actually be shooting my first "customers" this weekend.  I have been working on a website and debating on making this more than a hobby for me.  Right now I love just shooting here and there..... just not sure I have the confidence to make this a 'business.'  Below are a few of my shoots.....
Bridal Shoot in Manor Texas

Wedding at Mayfield Gardens

Baby Sophia
* Kindergarten is almost over..... :(  Talk about bringing a frown/tear to a momma's eye!  I can't believe that there is only 2 months left.  Trevor has been liking school a lot - which also makes a momma happy!  We've only had a few moments here and there where I thought 'oh no!'  But i guess it's typical behavior.  I just remember being so obsessed with school and being 'perfect.'  So when I hear that Trevor is having trouble, hiding his homework, or lying about a situation it kind of bothers me.  But we just try to remind him of the morals we've set forth.... honesty, respect and responsibility.  Now to figure out what kind of summer care to get for Trevor..... camp, nanny or school?!?!?!

* We have 2 weddings this year.... talk about crazy time!  Trevor will be a ringbearer at both!  What a special honor!  Macee will be getting married in Colorado, while Sarah will wed here in Austin on the Zilker Trail.  Each will be special and unique and so much fun!  Let's just hope that my sisters do not become "bridezillas!!!"

So since I haven't written in so long be forewarned that I might have a few postings in a row!!! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment