Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions...what are those?

So this is the time of year when people create these things called Resolutions.  I typically have the generic ones - get healthier (eating and exercising)
- finish uncompleted things
- spend more time with family........blah blah blah

That's all fine but I never and I mean NEVER seem to follow through.  I read another blog today that inspired me to be more focused and write them down (so I can look back and see if I accomplished them!)  So here it goes......

Exercise more! (duh!)
Take a Family walk/picnic/night once a week!
Finish the kitchen
Learn how to use my camera (with a deeper and better knowledge)
Be a great Mommy (atleast 90% of the time lol) and Wife
Try a new (healthy) recipe once a month
Teach my husband more patience with his son (and me)
Have date night with my husband once a month
Be crafty (more than scrapbooking)
Visit Family I rarely see..... and Friends

Ok so there's my list.  It's a bit longer than I wished but I have all of you (8 followers! lol) to help me follow through with it!

What are some of your New Year's Resolutions?!?!


2 comments:

  1. quit smoking
    drink more water
    ....
    ...
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol girl! I miss ya! Here's hoping we both accomplish SOME of these!

    ReplyDelete