Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Updates Galore

Some quick updates:

Trevor is doing well in 3rd grade. It's been a trying year with remembering things, not rushing through our work and focusing on things but he's on target and still loves going to school. He's requested to continue at BCE so I think we'll finish out elementary school there (instead of transferring to our home school.)

We're deep into Spring ball - Pinto A's team. Justin is the PA (aka assistant coach) and this has also been a trying season. Games are here and there in terms of consistency in playing as a team, but as for Trevor he's doing well. We're going to try All-Stars this summer to see if baseball is 'his thing.' Pray for us -- I hear it's daily practices and tournaments weekly!!

Janice has been watching Trevor after school each day so he gets to ride the bus home! I'm glad that it worked out so we could save a little money and help the MIL out as well.  Plus T gets to spend time with her.

For summer Trevor will attend a school near work a few weeks, be with my parents a few weeks and have some vacation time. We're heading on a road trip this year instead of Cabo so we can see some US sites!  We'll hit Big Bend, Grand Canyon, Carlsbad Caverns, Sedona, Vegas and the Hoover Dam!  I'm already exhausted planning it but I hope it's fun for all.  A little camping (glamping!) and some road trip games should make it memorable!

Work is going -- We're both content and that's fine!  I was able to pay off all my debt and we're focused on getting J there as well.  Even talking about buying some property (investment or to build on one day.)  Photography is good - kind of plateaued but that's ok with me. I kind of have my weekends back and I like that!

We're just counting down the days of school and tip vacation. It's going by so fast some days I just can't keep up with all that is going on!

Blessings and Love -
The Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment