Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy 4th!!!

I haven't done a "seasonal" photo shoot of Trevor in about a year!  So I thought with my recent "Pinterest creations" of DIY banners and such that I would get my items together and have Trevor "model" one last time -- for ol' times sake.

He wasn't that thrilled about it - promptly reminding me "I thought I never had to take pictures again!"  But I quickly stated it was not for modeling but just for fun to share with family!!  So here they are!

We hope you all have a fabulous and safe Fourth!  We will be spending it at Schlitterbahn in honor of Trevor's upcoming birthday and traditional birthday trip (usually Seaworld - but we're changing it up now that Trevor is such a strong swimmer!)  We'll meet up with the Seeleys and have some pre-birthday fun!  Limited fireworks for us!!!

Be safe!  Have fun!  Celebrate your freedom, independence and those who gave it to us!
With love -- the Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment