Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holidays are here again

So here it is... Holiday time again. Another year has seemed to speed by in a whirlwind of excitement! 2012 is right around the corner and will be here before I blink!

We have been so fortunate to spend our Holidays with family. This year everyone is here at my parent's in Houston. We have drunk hot apple cider, played games, and will go look at Christmas lights soon! I just love this time of year.

It's also the time of year when I miss my Grandma the most! I dreamt about her last night, we were looking for a place for her to live and she was so healthy and happy. I wish that Trevor got to know her better. I tell him stories and show him pictures but it will never replace the real and living person!

Trevor will undoubtedly be spoiled with gifts tomorrow. He asked Santa for 3 things specifically although his gift grew and grew each visit to a store he made. He will get them all (what he asked Santa for!) plus a few re-gifts of items from when Klayton was little. He'll never know the difference. He has been spending the past couple of days with my parents and has been showing everyone his new persona!

Lately he has been either whiny with this baby voice talk OR very demanding and authoritative. He told my mom the other night that "he did not call on her to answer the question he asked." Then when she raised her hand, he stated "I did not ask anyone to raise their hands!" WOW! I think school and my personality has been rubbing off on him! lol

His favorite song lately is "I'm sexy and I know it" by LMFAO. He jams to it with the cutest body rock movements! It's sad that I expose my child to this music but he loves it so!!! Anything with a good beat he is on!!! His vocabulary is amazing - picking up a word just within a few uses. His desire for knowledge is astounding - asking "what does that mean?" or "Why is it like that?"

The year was full of great things. I think my next and LAST 2011 post will be a count down of the BEST of 2011 for us!

Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy your families and the time together. Cherish what you have. May the new year bring all you hope and dream! LOVES!!!!

2 comments:

  1. yay!! That's my favorite song too, Trev!!!!
    Thanks for updating the blog, Linds....just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I was still an avid follower :o)
    Reina

    ReplyDelete