Thursday, September 9, 2010

summer Goals

I had Summer Goals set for TRevor this summer....let's see how we did

1)potty train!!! YES accomplished that in a little less than 3 weeks
2) put clothes on/off (including some shoes) - We are about 90% with this. Shirts are still causing some trouble but we def have shorts and most shoes!
3) write letter R and V: He currently writes his name THROR
4) sleep in his bed all night!!!!! --- we have yet to accomplish this one...wanted to start school and get through potty training before we threw this one in his boat! I think this one will be the toughest for all of us! I secretly LOVE snuggling with him each night...but every inch of room in my bed helps me sleep oh so much better. It will be a bittersweet victory when it it happens.

So....any tips out there folks?!?! I am leaning towards the whole closed door approach, but hopes that i can stick out the baby whisper method!

So about 3 out of 4 wouldn't you say!? Not bad!

2 comments:

  1. Bribery has worked for Jack the last two nights! Cupcakes after school today and ice cream after school tomorrow.... gotta do what you gotta do! -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's going on? I need some new updates and pics please!!

    ReplyDelete