Tuesday, April 20, 2010

my son, the humorist

So as I sit here facebooking, reading books to Trevor and watching my soap opera...you know typical multi-tasking of a mother; my son turns to me and says... " I want to give you a sloppy kiss." I look down at his face, eyes full of mischief and grin ear to ear...I notice his cupcake icing soaked mouth - covering his lips like a clown's make up! I say" You need to clean that mouth off first. It's dirty!" He says - while licking all around his lips " What? my lips aren't dirty!" Gotta love that! I have begun a journal - writing down some of his funniest quotes, stories and sayings! I just wish I could video him 24/7.....his personality is charming, witty and mischievious!!! He cracks me up even when he angers me! Guess that's the love of a mother to her child! So he finishes the night with "Mom I made a mess." I say "Ask your dad for help" he says "Dad clean up my mess" just as matter of fact as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment